Tuesday, September 22, 2015

ClearSky Education services

ClearSky Education services

 Hi I am Ravi Desai, an independent  college counselor based in Mumbai(Bombay) , India. I have  assembled a small team and am ready to offer professional college counselling services. I have been doing this informally for the past few years and my students have been accepted at  various top universities  including:
  • Harvard
  • Michigan
  • UCLA
  • Georgia Tech
  • CMU
  • Georgetown
  • Swarthmore
  • USC
  • Texas- Austin

 My services will be offered as both a complete package and stand alone services
  •  I have  blogged about various aspects of university applications  including the  the common ap essays and supplementary essays for various universities. I am happy to provide this level of basic guidance for anyone who  take the time to read through ,y blog.   If you want to work on a  personal basis and gt individualized feedbavk  and advice for your application - please  contact me.
  •  A customized college list. I will learn your profile, interests, abilities and help identify 6-12  universities to apply to.
  • Completing the application.  Providing assistance on selecting references and the mechanics of  completing the application
  • Essays. This is  the aspect of the application that gives most students  lot of trouble. Essentially you are writing about a subject you  know  very well- YOURSELF. I will get to know your story and help you tell it in a  direct , concise and meaningful manner.
  •  Note: I do not write your essays for you- that would be unethical, I help you  identify  the aspect of your individual story to write about and how  to frame your personal story  to a particular essay topic. Also I will help you edit, rewrite  and polish  your essay so you have a  memorable,  well thought out  and professional  essay to submit.
  • Selecting which college to attend. This is by far my favorite part of the process.  Will help you identify the place that best suits you and which you will be proud to call home for the next 4 years.

There is a month or so for EA/E aps and 3 months for Regular Decision. Contact me at clearskyeducation@gmail.com to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment